- Invitation: February 2017 Membership Meeting
- REBAP Makati Membership Meeting RMMM January 2017
- Strategic Planning for 2017
- [Video] REBAP Makati: 2016 in Review
We look back at 2016 and see what our chapter have accomplished so far and be excited on what will happen next this 2017… Here is a video of the 2016 President’s Report:
President’s Report courtesy of 2016 REBAP Makati President CRB Marie Antoinette Fajardo
YouTube: REBAP Makati 2016
- REBAP Makati is Best Chapter for 2016
Through our members’ active involvement in the organization and through the stewardship of the 2016 Chapter Officers, REBAP Makati, once again, bagged the Best Chapter Award (NCR-Large Chapter Category) . Our very own CRB Marie Antoinette S. Fajardo also received Best Chapter President title.
The awards were presented last December 27, 2016 during REBAP’s 38th Anniversary and Christmas Party.
- REBAP Makati Christmas Party 2016
- 38th REBAP Annual Convention Ilocos Norte 2016
- Christmas Treats for the Street Kids
- October 2016 REBAP Makati Members Meeting RMMM
- CRB Al Roque 2016 Gawad Sulo Ng Bayan Foundation Awardee
Congratulations to Rebap Makati’s very own, CRB Al Roque for being recognized as 2016 Prestigious Seal Awardee Real Estate Broker MIS at Gawad Sulo Ng Bayan Foundation 2016 Construction & Real Estate Awards (CREA).
- 3rd REBAP National General Membership Meeting RNGMM 2016
- REBAP Makati Membership Meeting September 2016
- Activa Cubao Latest Filinvest Development
An exclusive preview of Filinvest latest cityscape – Activa Cubao was held last September 15, 2016 at Gloria Maris Banquet Hall Gateway Cubao. Activa Cubao is a 2 hectare mixed-used integrated initiative that will offer a four-storey commercial retail mall, two office towers for business process outsourcing sector, a residential condominium development along with a versatile office-residential tower. The transit oriented development is strategically located at the junction of MRT 2 and LRT 2.
- Members’ Monthly Meeting this September
REBAP Makati Members:
This coming September 21, learn how to get more out of your real estate business. Explore the income mix applicable to you. Our guest speaker is Mr. Rem Ramirez, PRC-Appointed Trustee of the 2016 Real Estate Service AIPO.
Also during this event, we will welcome the incoming members, as they take their oaths as new CRBs.
Our venue is at Elks Club, Corinthian Plaza, Paseo de Roxas, Makati City. [map]. Please pre-register through email at email@example.com or through SMS at +63-943-821-3738. Dinner cost is PHP 350.
Special thanks to our event partners: Anthilla Land, SMDC and Pinnacle.
- REBAP Makati Members Meeting RMMM August 2016
- Regus Philippines Site Orientation
- PSI Leadership Seminar Orientation
REBAP Makati members attended PSI Basic and Heroic introduction/orientation last Aug 17, 2016 at PizzaWorld, 9677 Kamagong St. cor Pasong Tamo, Makati City. It is a short preview of PSI LEADERSHIP SUCCESS SEMINAR and HEROIC, a 2 hour talk on how to become more successful, have better relationships, handle stress, discover your potential, goal setting, leadership and a lot more.
- Filinvest UAS Unified Accreditation System for FAI Filinvest Alabang Inc. Projects
- Next Monthly Members’ Meeting Slated on August 31
Take the opportunity to learn from the movers and thought leaders of the Philippine real estate industry as they discuss new approaches to doing real estate business. The talks will happen during REBAP Makati’s Monthly Members’ Meeting on August 31, 5:00 PM onwards at Elk’s Club, Corinthian Plaza, Paseo de Roxas. If interested, it is a must that you pre-register through CRB Joy at +63 943 821 3738 as soon as you can. Walk-ins are not allowed. Registration fee is PHP 350 which will just cover your food cost.
- Filinvest Land MetroManila Cluster 2nd General Assembly & Sales Awarding
- REBAP Makati Membership Meeting MMM July 2016
- Paradigm Shifts in the Real Estate Business Seminar
- Filinvest Brokers Orientation Program MetroManila North
- Philippine Investment Expo and Conference 2016
- Announcement: Members’ Meeting this July
REBAP Makati Members:
Find out if your business strategies are in line with what the industry leaders are pushing for in terms of housing. Our honored guest speaker, CREBA National President, Mr. Charlie A.V. Gorayeb, will talk about The Five-Point Agenda for Housing during our July Members’ Meeting. It will be held on July 27 at Elk’s Club, Corinthian Plaza, Paseo de Roxas, Makati [map]. We will also welcome our new members, as they take their oaths as CRBs. Aruga by Rockwell and 27 Annapolis will also share news of their recent projects and will accept broker accreditation applications. Just to cover your food, the fee is only PHP 250 to be paid onsite. Please RSVP using our official chapter mobile phone number.
- Filinvest Brokers Orientation Program Part 1
- REBAP 2nd General Membership Meeting GMM 2016
- REBAP Makati Monthly Meeting June 2016
- REBAP Makati Event Notice: June 2016 Members’ Meeting
Members: You are cordially invited to our Monthly Members’ Meeting this June 29 at 5 o’clock in the afternoon. It will be held at 25/F Executive Lounge, PSE Tower One & Exchange Plaza, Ayala Triangle, Ayala Ave. Our guest speaker, Mr. Carlos Tan Garces, will talk about Investing Essentials For Condominium Properties during the learning session. We will also have the ceremonial pinning on our new members. Our event partner, AyalaLand will also give a preview of their latest residential projects. Joining us are our fellow CRBs representing their chapters.
Seats are limited; it is required that you pre-register through our chapter email.
- 2nd REBAP GMM on June 22
- Real Estate Legal Forum, A Success
- REBAP Makati Co-presenting Real Estate Legal Forum
On June 11, national and chapter officers of REBAP will convene for the Real Estate Legal Forum to get updated on legal issues affecting our industry. Speakers and panelists are our very own CRB members who are also professional legal experts. REBAP Makati and Filinvest Inc. are organizing the event.
- REBAP Family Day 2016 Held at La Vista Pansol
- Scenes from the May 2016 MBM
REBAP Makati’s Monthly Business Meeting was held last May 25 at Corinthian Plaza, Legaspi Village, Makati. Attendees gained knowledge through the expertise of CRB Janet SJ Hernandez who discussed General Brokerage. Seven new members also took their oath. The chapter would like to thank our business partners Security Bank Dela Costa Valero Branch and Property24 for contributing to the success of the event.
Photos courtesy of CRB Ray Sto.Domingo
- Monthly Business Meeting for May Slated on the 25th
Our meeting for the month of May will take place at Elk’s Club, Corinthian Plaza, Paseo de Roxas, Legaspi Village, Makati this coming May 25. Learn the ins and outs of General Brokerage from our speaker, CRB Janet SJ Hernandez. Let us also welcome our new members who will be taking their oath.